Friday, April 3, 2009

Post-court Day 9

Today was a long hard day as we buried Uncle Bubby. The service was sweet and we all held up great until the end when my girls lost it....it broke out hearts. After several days in the hospital and then funeral plans and funerals...this ole' girl is TIRED!!!

However we do have more infomation on the fun stuff...we have an embassy date!! We will leave the end of this month to pick up our precious boys!! So I feel like the countdown is on now!! Here are things I KNOW needs to be done:
1.) Send off for a passport (I know, I know...but I just decided to go...I think they have an express option!)
2.) Get shots (again, I know, I know....gotta get on this!)
3.) Research and buy 2 car seats.
4.) Buy Yesak a twin mattress (those bed rails do NOT look comfy!)
5.) Name my children !!hehe
6.) Get our donations together for the orphanage.
7.) Order airline tickets.
8.) Begin packing. (for us, the boys, the kids we are dipsersing here)
9.) Figure out the schedule for childcare for these 3 while we are gone.
10.) Shop for meds to take.
11.) Begin lifebooks (yeah right!)
12.) Prepare video camera and cameras.
13.) Learn at least some Ahmaric!
14.) Find a sling for Yohannis.
15.) Find some African haircare product.
16.) Find small dresser for the boys room.
17.) Find nightstand for the boys room.
18.) Meet with the agency for more paperwork fun!!
19.)..............I KNOW there are more things??

Okay so that is about 1 a day huh!?!??!
(Ps Hubby and I are both procrstinators so I am guessing most of this will happen the last week!LOL)

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Bethany,
I know your kids don't really know us but we can help out with them if you need help!

Katrina

Beth said...

Hey Bethany,
I have a hip hammock (from before they were sold at Babies R us, so not sure if it is the same). Anyhow, it helps hold a child on your hip instead of your front or back. It folds up pretty compact and can even be worn around your waist like a big fanny pack when not in use. You are welcome to borrow it if you like.
Beth

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!