Saturday, April 25, 2009

4 Days Til Travel

Today the focus was all on the kids.

We started off eating doughnuts at the ballpark...yummy!

Next we watched Madelyn play ball....exciting!

For lunch was Culvers.....delish!

On to a park for outdoor fun....no park, but a hike was fun!

We offer a movie to the kids but they want to come home and play!

Mommy ends up cleaning and packing a bit, while the kids play with all the neighbors!

Quotes of the day:
Annie " Momma its too much.....five weeks until we get owr brodders....that's too many!"

Annie "It keeps taking too much....its not fawr"(fair)

Annie" My brodders like to swim, cuz when they hewr the pools gonna be open"

Carson " My brothers rock because they are the best brothers in the world"

Carson "I can't wait until my brothers are here...I am gonna teach them how to have a light saber battle"

Carson (he loves finding rocks and the ones with crystals he swears are diamonds)-on a rock he found and cannot wait to get rich off of. " Where is the donation bag? I want to put this rock in for the orphanage." (SOOO stinkin sweet!)

Madelyn was a bit exausted today...so her comments were not quite fun to re-live!!

Oh we did end up measuring Carson today and he is 50 1/6th inches..I am serious folks! So when I tell him that he no longer needs a booster seat (I did check the laws prior!) he is ecstatic! He hoops and hollers, jumps up and down...had the cutest smirk on his face.... was walking 10 feet tall.....it was great! Paul told him he could officially remove his booster from the van, he was crazed! I am so happy he will not be in a booster when he is nine!! It is weird enough to have a kid in braces in a booster!! My poor little short thing!!

We were actually measuring Madelyn for her graduation (which led to measuring Carson) anyhow Maddie came in and said "Can I graduate?" I was confused and she said " Am I tall enough? Can I graduate?" I kept a straight face and said "Yeap, your tall enough!"

2 comments:

tera said...

Okay...did you cry this morning at church like I did right before I left? Praying for you!

leahmarieisme said...

hehe, that is all great... CONGRATS CARSON!! You and Nate get the back of aunt Leah's bus, carseat free!