Saturday, April 18, 2009

13 Days til Travel

Well things are coming off the list little by little! Annie and I had spent our date night at "The Wal-mart" picking up items for the trip. I had to grab all kinds of fun Gerber Graduates goodies, wipes, hand sanitizer, sunscreen, Pepto-tablets, lotion, Tums, tylenol, and so much more. I spent 1 1/2 hours in the beauty section alone!! Sad part is I only wiped out half the list! I did get the boys a brush too! Paul asked if I got any weird looks and I said not for the brush but while I was looking in that particular section, Annie was saying "We got that and we got that and I love that..." pointing to all of the African hair lotions and cremes etc....and fortunate for me the aisle was full and yes we got some weird looks!

Did I mention that our airline tickets arrived!!! This is getting "REAL" feeling......



No comments: