Friday, April 10, 2009

Post-court Day 10

Um well....bought some African hair care products....not sure if choosing by the best smell is the best method...but well, they will smell delicious!!
Oh and the girls helped me choose and they want to use it too! We were in the store so the conversation went a bit like this " I want to use this shampoo like Yesak...it smells yummy I want some mommy" so I reply with "Well girls this is shampoo for different hair girls..not for your hair" they reply " why mommy"...... I reply "it is for brown hair"......they reply "like grannys??"..I reply "no like your brothers"......they reply "oh its shampoo for brown people"...... subject changes..end of story!
I would love to have been someone on the next aisle listening to that!!

Also grabbed a car seat pad seat protector...still no seats.

No comments: