Tuesday, April 14, 2009

17 Days to Travel

Christ is RISEN!!
We had a beautiful Easter Sunday! The children enjoyed seeing the gifts the Easter bunny had left for them (they left Yesak and Yohannis gifts too!). Next was an egg hunt and then it was time to dress-up and head out to church! We were so happy to see Granny, mamaw and Doe at church too! Our good friends daughter was baptized and then it was back to the house for lunch!

Sorry the pictures are in backwards order....ya'd think I would remember how they load...DUH!!
So here is Annie Pouty Pants...she is mad because she says she is always in the middle for pictures??? (She is NOT usually in the middle!?!??!)
Now look how sick it is ..she jsut turned it back on for this pic?!? Oh how I dread the teenage years!



The race is on for the eggs.....

Annie was hysterical! She ran full force knocking things over and dropping her bucket, she was a wild woman! Please ignore all of those nasty wires form the tv....long story and well an axtra long cord...its on the to-do list!





Daddy put the children in line and Annie went first, 5 seconds later Madelyn went and then Carson. I must admit I got a bit teary eyed thinking that this time next year the line will be 5 deep! This year the bunny had to put money in the eggs rather than candy, because Carson can not eat candy with his braces. Carson was so sweet he was caught in 3 random acts of kindness first he found an egg handed it to Annie, next he gave Madelyn some of his money because he felt like he had more then her, and lastly he said "I really think I need to save this and share it with my brothers when they get here". That's my boy!






















1 comment:

tera said...

Okay, that top picture of Annie is CRACKING me up! I think I have a picture of me at the same age doing the same thing! What is even funnier to me is the fact that she was cheesing it up in the other picture!