Wednesday, April 15, 2009

16 Days til Travel

So today was a big off the list for me. We have had the boys beds for months but we still needed a second mattress. I had been worrying myself to a frizzy over finding a truck to borrow and finding a good deal etc. So when I show Paul my gianormous to-do list, he said "Oh I will go get a mattress tonight"...yeah evidently twins fit into mini-vans. That is information that would have been nice days, no weeks, no months ago!! Oh and the "good deal" part was taken care of too...the salesman goes to our church which they figured out once adoption was brought up (we have a great adoption ministry!)
So here is my "Pottery Barn " design on my "Target" budget. Now the little nightstand still has to be stripped and painted and new hardware put on. It was the kids great-grandmas, I forgot it was in the garage...so not sure if that will happen B.B. (Before Boys) or A.B. (After Boys). I still have my cool Pottern Barn shelf (that I nearly stole it was so cheap on clearance!) and their names above their beds (although we need to name Yesak before ordering those!).
Photo disclaimer:This picture is taken on "Green" . This picture is taken on "P". The colors are different in each one..not sure which I like better...not sure which is most accurate???


1 comment: