Wednesday, April 15, 2009

15 Days til Travel

So my entire goal this week has been to get the house in order and then next week will be shopping and packing (yes I know I live in a dream world!!) So I spent 2 hours in the boys closet tonight. Organizing each boys clothes, section for matching clothes (hehe), toys etc. We still are lacking an extra dresser so pjs, shoes, undies etc are in the toy shelf for now!! I eventually ran out of hangers....for some reason I have LOTS of fall/winter clothes and nearly no summer....hmmm go figure!! So one thing on the list to bring for kiddos in diapers is rubber pants, because many of the babes have some tummy issues that result in 24/7 diahrea. So we do not want leakage!!! Sorry for my poor Yohannis but all we have is pink, pink, pink...but he should be used to it! Most of the pictures we have of him he is wearing pink!

TB UPDATE: NO..still waiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally getting around to reading all your entries! So far behind! What size summer stuff do you need? I had a garage sale this pastvweek and still have tons of boy stuff you can have.