Sunday, May 11, 2008

Oh, were there tears in church this morning! Our church adoption ministry put together this little video for all of the campuses. I was lucky enough to have my mom, mamaw and uncle visiting today to see it! Seeing ourselves on the big screens made it seem so real!!!

https://backup.filesanywhere.com/v.asp?v=%8Arj%8BXa%A0u%B2%A6

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!! I surprised myself with a lovely spa gift certificate (I pick out the best gifts..hehe)! We enjoyed a nice lunch with the extended family. I hope you all had great days!!

2 comments:

Teaque said...

ok so seriously - I was fine until I saw your family and then I cried!! How about that!?!?! I'm so happy for all of you!

Unknown said...

So tell me about your church's adoption ministry. Our church is just now getting one started. What church do you go to?