Friday, May 16, 2008

NKOTB

Okay, so if you know what that stands for ....that is scary enough. Mom called this morning and said watch the Today show and New Kids on the Block will be on there! It was funny trying to explain to Carson who they were and how BIG they were. He asked his usual questions that make you shake your head "When are their birthdays?" and "If they are singing again, where are their kids?" only he would worry about where their children are!!!

So it was hysterical watching them sing and singing along because I knew all the words!! It was even funnier watching all the 30-40 year olds in the crowd acting like they were 16 again! Although the best part is getting to tell Paul that I KNEW I should save all of that stuff (I have a huge box of all NKOTB stuff, sheets, puzzles, buttons, cassette tapes). Soo if you were a blockhead tell me about it!!!!

PS Did I ever tell you about the time we found the tour bus at the fairgrounds and stole their bags of garbage and went through it....!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I meant to record that ... I thought it would be quite a trip down memory lane to see them together, and singing! One time in elementary school, a friend of mine had a NKOTB birthday party, and we all bought her NKOTB merchandise. I definitely was a fan of Joey. :)

OK, that's enough of that ...

Anonymous said...

oh, that's hilarious! So what exactly do the new kids dispose of?!