Saturday, October 4, 2008

So as of now we have decided that all three boys will share a room. It makes sense for many reasons. If I move Carson, we have to paint Annie's room for him and then get new pieces for the girls and him....etc etc!! So I wanted something "generic" that would be cute but not babyish. I of course love all things Pottery Barn, but my little trick is to wait and watch Target!! They duplicate so many PB things at a much better price of course!!
So this is the Pottery Barn set................ So the quilts from Target are similar (and less than half the cost)! The colors are brown, light blue, dark blue, orange and lime green. The sheets are coordinating but not matchy, matchy! (only $14.99 at Target!). Then today I was at Pottery Barn and they had the dog pillows on sale and then an additional 15% off that price...I am SO happy. They look like they were made to match it! I also have found a few crib sets that will match for the "baby"...yes he 18 months old but in our house the youngest is always the baby!

We still have to find twin beds for the boys and then we will buy Annie a bed and the baby will have the crib. I will post pictures as soon any of this happens!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, you are going to be sooo busy!

When will Paul get to travel?

Oh, and do you know that Carson's ticker on the side says he's four days old?! ;)