Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shopping fun!

Through this entire adoption process I have not been able to purchase any fun stuff because of not knowing age, gender etc. Now that we have our boys...it is so fun to buy for them! I guess it is kinda like in a pregnancy..you cannot hold that sweet baby but you can buy cute stuff!

Okay, this is a little plastic album I found at Target. It has a picture of the globe and you can even see Louisville on it. I bought this to make an album for the boys mom. Many times in Ethiopia you are able to meet with the birth family. I want to give her pictures of the boys new room, house, us, our church etc.
Also at Target (are you seeing the theme here!) I found a photo album with Africa on it...and of course you can see Ethiopia too!! I plan on scrapping many of the pics, but I thought I could slide all the extras into this! Cool huh?
How cute is this little monkey backpack for baby boy!! Oh and ever so soft blankie that matches the baby bedding.
If you know me you know I dress my girls in matching outfits. It started out for the cute factor! Now it is because, geez maneez....girls always want what the other one has!!!! If I buy them 2 different colors or ones with star and one with hearts....Madelyn flips!! She always thinks that Annie's is better! So I now cannot wait to match my boys!!
**FYI Carson has already said he does not want to match...that it is a girl thing!!!LOL
I got these cutie pie shirts at Wal-mart for $3 each!!

Carson picked out these cute vintage Star Wars tees (his aunt Lea found him a matching vintage one too!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!!!!

I don't think the boys would mind matching, but their daddy sure doesn't like it. ;)