Saturday, October 4, 2008

My baby boy is 8 years old!!!!

Carson had his Star Wars party at Puzzles Fun Dome. The kids could jump in inflatables, play putt-putt, play ball in the glow-in-the-dark room, paint in the art studio and play arcade games.
I wish I could bottle the excitement of Carson as he opened gifts! He was so happy with EVERY gift!
His best friend Trenton!
He said "This was my best birthday EVER!" "Because I got all Star Wars stuff and 1 Indian Jones!!"
**Note to self: Take pictures BEFORE everyone jumps in inflatables!!

I also want to make this public knowledge for the future when Carson says there are less pics of him than the girls. This is true because I can NEVER find you!! I spent the entire party looking for him! Good news is I think I can complile all of his pics on a 2 page layout!!hehe

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hey Bethany,

Other than the heart we both have for adoption, It seems we have another thing in common...8 year olds who love anything Star Wars!!! Tristan just turned 8 a few weeks ago and He is a Star Wars nut!! By the way, I like your new blog design..Have a great Day!