Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged

The rules are:

Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post. and include links to their blogs
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1.) I graduated high school 1 year early...went to college immediately

2.) Delivered a baby in my bathroom floor (not my baby!)

3.) Eyeballs GROSS ME OUT!!!

4.) Have lost both of my big toenails.....one is almost grown back (it takes approximately 2 years evidently!)

5.) I have never had a wreck or speeding ticket (although I did just get my first parking ticket on Friday)

6.) I have never sent a text message

7.) I have a hunk of grey hair...and have since I was about 9 years old!

I am tagging:

Teaque

Kristin

Heather

Shelley

Jana

and anyone else who stalks my blog!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, i gotta hear the bathroom floor story!