Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Date at the Palin Rally!!!

Mr. John "Incredible" McCain!!! Yes. my dear hubby was a hit at the rally!! He had his picture taken by hundreds of supporters, news and tv crew!! Little children were coming up to him for hugs and old women were sneaking kisses!!!LOL

Here a few of the "fans"!!


Not a bad shot of Sarah....from a camera in the air!!



Ya gotta love Hank Williams Jr.....shooting it straight at ya!



Yes, this may be a historical moment....Lincoln and McCain together for a photo op!!!







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Where was this?

Looks fun!

Amber said...

this is so awesome!! thanks for sharing and supporting. God bless our nation in the future.

Annette said...

This is so freakin' funny. Are you guys going to the church tonight?

Shanna said...

Oh I love the costume!!! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

OMG.. that is hysterical!!!!

CHRISTY said...

Bethany,
I saw your comment on my blog and I just wanted to stop in and say hello! I love your "Halloween Date" photos. Looks like we have lots in common- between adoption, homeschooling, and I'm even a KY native. I was born in raised in KY and graduated from EKU. One of my brothers even lives in the Louisville area! I look forward to following your journey- maybe we'll meet in ET!

Dana said...

I'm a little late in posting, but I love the pics of the Palin Rally we were there too! Awesome!!! I am sorry that I missed your hubby, would have loved to have my own photo of that!! Dana