Sunday, January 11, 2009

So seven children around the table does not seem crazy...is that crazy!? It was fun "trying on" a large family for a few days! I know Teaque will gag at these coats, but aren't they diva!?! I did order them a size larger so we can use them next year too.
My Annie loves to pose, kinda scary isn't it??
Carson is so crazy!
My precious Madelyn!
What I notice is that in every picture of the three children Annie is the odd one out. She is either pouty, or doesn't want to hold hands, or sits with a space between her and the other two and in this case she had to sit a step above the others!? Does anyone know what this means for her personality in the future??!?
I tried to catch this without the girls noticeing. Annie was giving Madelyn a back massage. So sweet!
My little African momma with her baby papoos! She came upstairs and walked around like this for hours. Carson had put the baby in for her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It means she's a little diva and you're going to have your HANDS FULL!!!! ;)

i LOVE the coats, by the way.

Creekermom said...

They look adorable Bethany!

See she is already learning stuff from the Africa J-term!

I love the coats too! Gorgeous!