Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Court results...nah :(

Today is the 21st of January in the US. While we were sleeping it was the 21st in Ethiopia. While we were sleeping (well I must admit that I did not sleep much!) our court case was put in front of a judge. I was hoping to know the outcome of court today....early....I am still waiting :(

Our orphanage sends the information to Texas ( I believe, it is rather confusing!) and then they send the cases revelant to our agency to our director then she calls me. So never finding out today about our case made today the officially longest day in my life! I pray that I will have an answer first thing in the morning....

Okay I cannot lie....I pray that I have the GOOD news tomorrow! That they are my boys and that I can buy some airline tickets, figure out some names, share pictures and tell these 3 here that their brothers are coming home!

6 comments:

Shanna said...

I'm praying too.

Amber said...

oh yes! let the good news flood in today, we pray.

Anonymous said...

Me too. Let us know. I'm thinking about you all. :)

The Cook Family said...

waiting...patiently...

Malia Russell said...

Praying for you and your family!
Malia

Creekermom said...

Praying for God to allow that you 'have' your boys!
Praying too for peace for you. Remember Bethany, to keep your faith... sometimes the things we most are worth waiting for. ;)

((HUGS))

Valerie~