Thursday, January 8, 2009

My new nephew!!

Bryson Knox
8lbs
17 inches


My friend (who we have declared as family) gave birth to a beautiful baby boy today! The gender of the baby was a surprise. They have a 11 year old boy, a 5 year old girl, 3 year old foster daughter, 1 1/2 year old daughter and a 14 year old foster child...sooo they NEEDED a boy!!!
They made me wait until I arrived at the hospital before telling me (& the siblings) the gender. They walked in and said oh its a girl. Once mommy told them it was a boy they were SUPER surprised! Big sis Brianna!

I had to put this picture on here to show you how big this kids hands are!

He has daddy and sissys chin!










1 comment:

sowing9seeds said...

Please tell Leah congrats for me! I enjoy reading your blog occasionally. I am thrilled that you are expanding your family thru adoption :)
Many blessings,
Roxanne Mann
www.themannquiver.com