Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"I've got bad news"

....at this point in the adoption (well I guess at anytime) these are words you do not want to hear. But that was how the conversation went today with myself and the agency director. She had just been notified that the MOWA (womens affairs) group was moving their office this week....so NO court cases are being heard this week.

We are still unsure of what this will mean. If a case is reassigned (as ours was in Dec.) you are usually assigned a new court date about 6 or 7 weeks later. There are also times when cases are left open....neither of these happened today.

So please pray with me that they are not reassigned for 6 or 7 weeks from now...we pray they will hear them next week. This is getting hard. This is test of patience like I have never expierenced.

4 comments:

Carree Stewart said...

Bethany! I am so sorry! I can't imagine what a test this must be. We are standing beside you in prayer - that they will hear your case next week. Praying for your boys too. Keep us updated!

The Cook Family said...

Praying...

Virginia said...

I'm sorry for the discouraging news. I'll be praying.

Unknown said...

Still praying ...