Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What happens when mommy is on strike!!

Okay, we have all heard..."What did you do all day" from our hubbys or even that other little voice in our head! First I must make a disclaimer that I HATE posting these messy pics...but I had to do it!
So anyhow I was diagnosed with a throat infection at around 1pm on Tuesday...I was fine until about 4pm. At that point I went horizontal on the couch and never got up. I had chills, weakness, etc. I might also add that 2 of the kids were also sick, meaning they were lounging around too (not making much mess). So here is evidently what happens in LESS than 24 hours when mommys don't do what mommy's do!!!
If only you could appreciate the syrup all over the counter...crumbs etc.
Okay...my scrapbooking bag has been there for a few days....but the rest wasn't!
Again..picture the cereal that is permantly stuck to the table....
Wow what is this?
Yeap....mommy is feeling better and managed to clean up all the mess, plus sterilize the bathrooms, a few loads of laundry, make Rice Krispie Treats, Brownies and 12 turkey place cards for tomorrow....

just another reason I cannot die......

they will not...cannot survive........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hysterical! That's what my house looks like all the time! I need two mommy's in this house. ;)