Thursday, November 20, 2008

This might or might not be my precious 3 year old son! By law we can not show faces!! Although those cutie patootie hands and feet are pretty sweet too!! I just cannot wait to HOLD HIM!! This last leg of the journey feels more surreal than the rest has. The very beginning of the adoption held so much paperwork and excitement of the unknown. The middle of the process had ups and downs and the anticipation of who would our child or children be.
Now that we know who our children are, it is just hard to wrap your head around! I look at their pictures forever...but it has not sunk in that they should be home soon! That they will be in my car, that they will flush toys down my toliet, that they will call me mommy?!??!?!?!? That on Sunday morning I will have 5 rooms to visit BEFORE I get to my class!! I could go on and on but it is hard to "get"...I am assuming this is kinda like when you are pregnant but have not felt the baby move yet?

Precious isn't he?????

4 comments:

Teaque said...

YES - he is and what about his brother - come on now... no favoritism yet! :) They will be home soon girl - soon!!

Shanna said...

Oh, I am praying and looking forward to the very near day when you CAN post the full picture! God bless your sweet family!

Around the World said...

I hope I get to see him in 3 weeks!!!

Tara said...

Thanks for voting for Mal!! And yes, I still have all your little cuffs here. I keep meaning to email and let you know I can send them off as soon as you would like! (Just so you don't think I am holding them hostage) :) Hope you guys are doing well!!