Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween fun...

Better late than never, I have had problems getting pics to load !! So for the last few years we have invited the whole family out for Trick or Treating. I decided to not drive the kids around on Halloween to see everyone (I hated that as a kid!) so if they want to see the kids they come to us!! I make all kinds of appetizers, snacks and desserts.
The kids and I have so much fun preparing for our guests!
This is half of the group because all of Pauls family was in from Chicago. Carson, Madelyn, Paige, Bella & Annie

Annie playing Mummy Bowl!!

Some of our sweet treats! The bottom row are the little ghosts the kids decorated.




Annie icing her ghost!


Carson with the Halloween cinnamon rolls!







The kiddos with the pumpkin pizza I brought from Papa Murphy's. (BTW They would not eat it, they are so picky!)






Hippie mommy with her flapper girl!!








4 comments:

Amber said...

so cute! I love it when the kids make something and then you have to kinda explain what it is exactly! I bet John McCain got a lively response. I would have kissed his cheek.

Heather said...

Love the wig! I was a flapper for Halloween too! I'll have to post pictures sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

HOw fun!!!! What a great idea. I love your costume!

Shanna said...

Love it!!!