Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our little turkeys..

I found this cute little turkey craft here. My friend Marcy had the idea posted on her blog. This was the only thing that we got done this week, despite my overzealous plan that I had prepared because of the sickness that has been running rampit through our home. I had promised Annie for over 1 week that she was going to paint turkeys. If you know Annie....she does not forget!!
Once we got going we decided we would make one for each member of the family for place cards tomorrow. (I did not photo the name cards).
Madelyn began and she fizzled out quickly (to my surprise as she loves art/painting etc) but she came back and finished. Annie is so ....well....Annie. That girl did her own glue (Elmers people...not a stick!) and placed each little piece on hers and most of Maddie's....she has patience for the details...inlike big sis!




Isn't she a doll....!! Oh and I need to make the Carson disclaimer: Carson chose to ride his bike rather than participate!!LOL

No comments: