Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Dolls!

Here are the first 3 dolls of the five I need to make! I am still working on the dolls for my 2 Ethiopian cutie pies!! (trying to figure out the hair!!) I got this idea from Tara and the actual design came from this talented lady! It is fun to get together with other ladies and try something new!

The girls picked out their own fabric. However today when I gave the girls their dolls Annie was very naughty! She said she did not like it and wanted Madelyn's. She said "I not like it"...so Madelyn happily took them both and played with them for hours. Carson was sweet about it...he was like how did you do that? He asked a ton of questions about it which was super cute! From left to right...Annie, Carson and Madelyn.

Love this shot....I found Madelyn on the couch having a very deep conversation with the dolls...awwhhhh!!


Oops.....BUSTED!! hehe




7 comments:

Dana said...

These are adorable!!! I am impressed with your talents!! Dana

Unknown said...

Those are great! Impressive!

Shanna said...

Wow!! Can you make one that looks like me?! :o)

Beth said...

Very cute! Will have to give those a try.

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute. I may have to try it too.

Tara said...

Those turned out super cute!! I might need to make some more for Christmas gifts or somethoing. :)

Anonymous said...

i started my first doll. HOpefully she'll be done today. :)