Friday, November 28, 2008

Oh my, I just read this friends blog and boy did it bring on the tears!
One of the many reasons I hear of couples not adopting is the financial aspect.
No one assumes they have an extra $25,000 sitting around.
I have heard stories, and read stories about random money falling in the hands of those just when they need it. Well while I believe in everyone of those stories I have never known the people it happened to. Well I know Jana and we are adopting children from the same orphanage, so this is real....it happens!
Please read her blog...see the words she uses about Gods plans.............wow!


http://kenjancook.blogspot.com/2008/11/early-thanksgiving-blessing.html

1 comment:

The Cook Family said...

Awesome, right?? We couldn't believe it either! God's plans for us have been in place since before I was even born!!