Saturday, December 13, 2008

today is better....

Oddly enough a days time begins to heal your heart!
I have prayed for the Lord to take this hurt off of me and help me wait patiently without fussing (isn't that what we preach to our kids?!)

So I figured I might as well jump back on the horse and at least journal a bit so that when I do my daily album I know what I did..!

Today we had a birthday party at a local pottery place. I love those birthdays, the kids loved it too. They all painted tiles and a Christmas ornament. Then we met most of the families at Bearnos for lunch with Santa. We just sent the kiddos off with grandparents to watch a church play. We are headed to our Sunday school party and Pauls work Christmas party. Then guess what we have tomorrow...another party!
Maybe I will actually take pictures tomorrow!

PS Thank you for all of the kind comments. I really appreciate your support and prayers!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I'm glad your heart is healing. I do preach that to my kids and others, to have the patience of Job and the persistence of Paul.
Hold tight, in perfect time. Let me know if I can ever help pray for you in any way.

CHRISTY said...

SO glad to hear that it's getting easier. I'm sure the rough moments still come- but you can do it! Just think, this time next year you'll be making Christmas preparations for FIVE kiddos! Enjoy your rest while you can!

Carree Stewart said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better...we were very sorry to hear the news. Praying for your family and for your little ones. God bless~