Tuesday, December 2, 2008

23 Days 'Til Christmas

So my fellow friend and blogger Teaque has committed to blogging each day in December to do a combo of thankfulness and December daily type posts. So here is my version!
I am thankful for the one space in my home that I feel is "finished"...this means ''regularly'' decorated as well as Christmas decorated!
All my other rooms feel like they are always in ...waiting on curtains or carpet or pictures ....
So here is my foyer!
I love looking through the front door and seeing the sparkling lights of the season! It feels so warm and cozy and inviting!

I am thankful for my mom coming over yesterday and spending the entire day cleaning, organizing and getting ready for the boys and for Christmas! Mom re-organized my Tupperware cabinets and a few others. I told her I had always wanted a snack bin that the kids were able to grab an approved snack from without asking or digging through the cabinet!
So I am thankful for this simple, no-frills snack bin!!
I am thankful for my early Christmas gift!! A few weeks ago my wonderful, sweet, lovable, best ever hubby pulled into the drive with this!! We had a Sequoia so while we could seat the new boys in it, it would have been a hassle to flip the seats up each time. People don't forget that I will have 5 children in car seats! I wanted a van badly but Paul never really agreed to it. It is this the "flyest" ride ever (in mini-van form hehe!)...do you know how awesome an automatic door opener is?? Oh and did I mention a GPS for one of the most directional challenged persons ever! Of course most important, my babies can get in and out so easily!
Oh and how can I forget how thankful I am that I can filll it up for $26! My SUV was running over $80 a fill up!!




Love my little Annie's room....(still missing her first 2 ornaments)!




So thankful that my rooms are ready for the boys! Minus a few mattresses and shoes we are ready! I actually decided to keep the baby in Annie's room until we figure out the boys sleeping schedule.




I am thankful that most of the Christmas lights are out! I did what I could tonight with only 1 extension cord!



BTW Dec 1st's "thankful" was everyone in the Maynard house is WELL!!! YEAH!!
BTW part 2: 10 days until court





No comments: