Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A big thank you to Kristin, I love chocolate covered pretzels but I have never made them. This quick and easy recipe is perfect! The only problem was no one liked them but me...so guess who ate them all?!! Another fun part of our week was preparing our goodie bags for our boys! Daddy and I shopped for all things small, fun and light..oh and that will fit in a Ziploc bag!
This dear family is going to pick up their sweet baby boy in only a few days and they have agreed to take these goodies to our boys and hopefully meet our boys and get pictures for us! So far we only have 3 pictures of each boy and of the three only 1 is clear ...so pics of my boys are the best Christmas present I could ask for!..Thank you Lesley and Thom!




Yes I actually it all of this into one bag! This is for our 3 1/2 year old.



This is for baby boy and everything fit except the blankie :(





2 comments:

Unknown said...

No one else liked them?! Man, were they missing out!

~Laura~ said...

The pretzels...what did you melt in the middle of them? The white part. Another good way to do it is to melt a rolo on the pretzel and squish it down with a pecan...taste like a turtle. So yummy!