Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our New Outdated Family Photo!

So our last family photograph was missing Annie, actually I was pregnant when they were made and did not know yet! So now that we are adopting I thought we needed to take another already obsolete family pic!! Keep in mind Annie was a complete stinker!! She did the limp noodle, the uncross teh feet, hands in the wrong place etc. She is almost three and I have always said there are no terrible 2's it is the 3's that are worse!! I left Madelyns hair down...probably should have put it back...oh well!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I'm impressed. Is it portrait innovations? I've decided they're my fave.

I want to hear more about the adoption process. We (ok, I) am interested in looking into it in a few years.

Bethany said...

No it is Portrait People. I think their pics look alike though!! I will be posting as much adoption info as possible on here!