Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh NOOOOOO!!!!!

I just posted a comment on Teaques blog and noticed the date..ughggh I am now offcially 31!!! Darnit!!!
Let's go random...saw little Corynn...she is beautiful...my kids all want one....
Saw the new Basic Grey and Fancy Pants lines....loved'em....want'em........
I have scrapped about 9 more pages since last weekend.....
Oh here ya go(out of the mouths of babes) yesterday during our lesson on the Egyptians I ask Carson if he knows what a mummy is he says "Yes, it is a ghost wrapped in toliet paper" later we were wrapping the kids in TP for the lesson. Carson went first and Madelyn says "Well, I will be the dad" I ask her why she wants to be the dad and she says "because Carson is being the mommy" mummy..mommy get it?!?!
Better go to sleep...Carson has a 9am game....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I just had one too. No fun, huh?

I'll have to check out the new lines. I got a gift card to Archivers for my bday and I need to know how to use it! :)