Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Double Dog Dare Ya!!!!

Miss Clean your house, organize your...well EVERYTHING, kick out the dog, paint the walls, upload your pics, scrap your pics, organize your pics on a Cd, re-organize your paper, wash a load of laundry with only 3 things in it (and they were clean to begin with), watch a bunch of kids, hire a bunch of Ala Mode chicks, watch all of your tiVO shows and cut your hubbies toe nails....hehe AHEM TEAQUE!!
I personally do not think you can finish John and Ashley's wedding album before this baby is in your arms.....!!! SO there I have publicly given you a dare or at least something to feel guilty about not doing hehe!!
LOVE YOOOUUUUU!!!!
PS Send pics of completed album.

4 comments:

Teaque said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I'm laughing so hard and trying not to wake up the rest of the house!!!! ok so i do admit to most of that however the toenail thing was a bit overboard and i did NOT go anywhere near that man's feet - gag!! just felt the need to clarify. As for the dare... you are the biggest turd ever.... you are so going to be proven wrong!! you kill me!! :)

Anonymous said...

i LOVE it! The turkey is doing it too!!!!! ;)

Heather said...

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!
I just called her to see if she was really doing it and it went straight to voicemail. I'm sure she turned the phone off so that she could finish it...

Good call out, B. Remind me not to call you out!

Teaque said...

OK punk! Mission accomplished - yes in (1) ONE day!! I'll post pics on my blog later today!