Wednesday, February 13, 2008

a bit of randomness...

Okay not sure why the pics of the same set loaded seperately..(I know I am computer illiterate!!) So last week it was really warm here (and now there are several inches of snow on the ground!) and we went with several families to the Extreme Skate Park downtown. This first pic is my darling "niece by friendship"..Brinley!! Here is the gang! Nathan, Carson, Brianna, Madelyn, Annastyn, Michael, Ryleigh, Brinley and Brayden.
Here are Carson and Nathan wiped out!!! Ouch!
Brayden Kyle cannot wait to be a skateboarder like the big boys!
Here is a page of Carson with his long hair and guitar..a true rocker !!!hehe Rhonda Ferrar paper.
OH and here Shelly I forgot Annie's fish and her name is ...well, Fish!!
Annastyns tank!
Annie at teh skate park on her big girl scooter Granny gave her!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT LO! The pics are the coolest! I just can't imagne my oldest getting into the guitar like that. Sigh. ;)

And Fish is a totally great name for a fish.

Teaque said...

What a crew! I bet you made some of those rebel skateboarder kids scared when you all showed up. OH and I totally noticed carson flashing a gang sign in the group pic - what a thug!!:) HA!