Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Boy.....melts my heart!

So on the way home tonight from church, Carson says " girls.... you are the best thing that has every happened to me". Yes it is a line "kinda" taken from the movie Game Plan. Other than originality...it was SOOO sweet!!!

Earlier today he was talking to Annie (I was eavesdropping) and I heard him telling her how she was the baby sister now but that soon she would be a big sister like Madelyn and himself...because she is getting a baby brother. Then he paused and said...or a sister. Then looked at me and said he did not care what we had that he was fine with 3 little sisters.

He insists that the baby we lost was a boy, so he has said several times that he has a brother in heaven. I really think that is why is okay with not having one "here" all of the sudden?! Speaking of which it just occured to me that I would be like 5 1/2 months preggo right now! Weird huh!

Oh yeah last thing! Tonight at church his class had a "visitor". It was a little girl from Guatemala (that has been adopted)..he was so excited to tell me that he met someone from the place that his new baby is from...ahhhh!!

He has the BEST heart in the whole world!!!

1 comment:

Teaque said...

wow - sounds like someone needs to be filling out some paperwork!! maybe he's like cade was and "knows" something....