Monday, October 8, 2007

Yes I am alive!!!

I know, I know everyone thought we were stranded in Disney limbo!! Well a lot has happened in the last month. We were home from Disney for three days when we traveled to St.Louis to watch hubbies hometown team the CUBBIES!!!! We stayed in the same hotel and rubbed elbows with the team all weekend!! It was a blast!
We returned home and started our school year. Then that next weekend it was off for a 3 day scrapbooking retreat!!YEAH!!! I nearly completed my cruise album (56+ pages), wow!!!
On top of this we squeezed in our Monday co-op classes, Annastyns 2nd birthday party and Carson's 7th birthday party!! Don't forget the usual of gymnastics and soccer for MAdelyn...AWANA and choir for all three children...wheewwh!!

So would it be possible to squeeze ANYthing else??? How about a pregnancy?? Yeap I found out that we had returned from Disney with a souvenier!!!

We found great, cool, fun ways to tell everyone in the family and we were all ready for our new addition due May 23, 2008!

No comments: