Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our Halloween Celebration

We have had a fun two days..getting ready for our Halloween party. It has become a fun tradition to have our extended family over to T or T with us. I make dinner and the g-parents and aunts and uncles come over to see the little ones dressed up! This year we spent two days painting and making decorations. We made Halloween Jell-o Jigglers, a Jell-o eyeball, cookies and brownies. It was so much fun!
We walked through the neighborhood with a gang of kids...we have a TON of neighbor kids. One neighbor had games, prizes and hot chocolate. It was a great night with TOO much candy!
We are now glued to the tv watching Ghost Hunters Live...it is filming live from the Waverly Hills Sanitarium in Louisville. I love this becuase I do believe in paranormal activity, but also because my mom grew up on land connected to it. It was a TB hospital and over 63,000 people died there. I have friends who have worked there and have seen ghosts and have had strange things happen.
Oh and pictures are on the way very soon, I promise!!!

Bethany

3 comments:

Teaque said...

sounds like there was tons of fun to be had! Show me the pics!

Teaque said...

so... do you realize that Halloween was almost a month ago??? Even *I* have posted in November! ahem... which is just about over!!!!!! :)

Heather said...

I'm holding you to the promise of pictures soon! Or how about just a post....