Sunday, October 21, 2007

Okay...blessings huh?!?!

*Three HEALTHY beautiful children
*One HEALTHY hubby (and life insurance too...hehe!)
*A beautiful (but oh so messy) home
*Oppurtunity to homeschool my children
*Friends (even if they do make me blog!)
*my own laptop
*TiVO
*2 months until Christmas
*Finished scrapbooks
*Scrapbook retreats !!
*Canon Rebel (even if I am too dumb to work it!)
*6 Years cancer free
*No pets!
*Summer in October!
*Our new church home/family!

.....This list could go on and on!!!!

3 comments:

Teaque said...

Your posts make me smile!! It's funny how even though I know a lot of this stuff I still like to read about it too!

Heather said...

Scrapbooking retreats as long as they aren't out in the middle of nowhere with creepy people....

Charlene said...

I love your list of Blessing...especially the finished scrapbooks and TiVo!!!! We have only had cable/digital a few months and I think I most like the TiVo!