Sunday, March 29, 2009

Post-court Day 4

Today my dear Uncle Bubby went to be with the Lord. He lost his fight with cancer tonight surrounded by our entire family. The glorious part is that only a few weeks ago he was saved and baptized alongside his father (my grandfather). He did hang on long enough to know that my boys were ours but he will never meet them on this side. He loved my children with every part of his being and I know Yesak and Yohannis would have been no different. I am just grateful that he is no longer in pain and is dancing in heaven with all of our loved ones.





3 comments:

Killeen Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carree Stewart said...

Bethany - We are so sorry for your loss. Sounds like he was a great man. We are praying for you guys. Love~

Anonymous said...

oh, i'm so sorry for your family's loss Bethany.