Saturday, March 28, 2009

Post-court Day 3

Not much adoption related activities happening today, so I thought some pictures of our referral day back in September would be fun!
This first pic is of Annie's approval of the boys!! I believe it was love at first sight for her too!
Maybe I should have dressed them first, but the smiles say it all...

Madelyn plays photographer! Yes this is the first picture taken of me in glasses since 6th grade!!





Today several of us scrappers did run to the CK convention. We were dissapointed overall. Most of the supplies being sold were older style. We were expecting to find the newest of new supplies that we had not seen before...but it did save us quite the $$$!! This is one pack from Cosmo Cricket that I had hoped to pick up today for the boys! I bought several Cosmo sets already and this new one is precious! Oh well...not like I NEED it right now!!


The last bit of "pre-boys arrival" that was taken care of today was choosing paint colors for our living room and kitchen. We moved in to the house about 5 years ago and everything was flat paint which does not look so great after 5 years and three children! We wanted to have it painted and re-carpeted before the boys come home. It should be complete by the end of this week......yeah!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the show wasn't great. I LOVE the paper though. Cosmo is my fave!

Riggs Tribe said...

Hi. We do not know each other but I have known Paul and his family since I was kid. We have three adopted kids from Korea and I am so excited for you and your family on the adoption of your two precious boys. Praying that the last leg of your adoption journey would go quickly and smoothly.

Kimberly Riggs