Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Do you believe in miracles?"




Those were the words I heard this morning from my agency......
And OF COURSE I do!!!!

After a very long labor (heck my water broke back in December!) we are finally the proud parents of Yesak and Yohannis!! I am still unsure of any specifics of how we passed court, if birth mom was able to get there or not and what happens next with TB tests. Just let us bask in the glory of relief and most of GODS hand in bringing these boys home.

Meanwhile I still pray for the boys birth mom, that she is free of pain and that she is comforted in knowing that the boys have a family that already loves them as much as she does!!




6 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Whether it takes six weeks, or eight, or whatever to bring them here, they are now and will always be Maynards.

Carree Stewart said...

YAY!!!! Way to go GOD! We are so happy and basking in the glory with you :-) Congratulations!

coffeemom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SO happy for you! Finally and now praying for quick visa too! M

Monica said...

Congratulations! They are precious!

Heather said...

YEAH!!! B - I am so excited for you all! What an amazing day!

Virginia said...

Congratulations!! That's wonderful news,yay!

Gin =)