Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love the conversations that occur in the car, this one went something like this:
Mommy: "Madelyn, what do you want for your birthday?"
Madelyn: "Hmmm, let me think....I want a house"
Mommy: "Do you mean a dollhouse?"
Madelyn: "No a real house, just for me..."
Carson: (interrupting) "Madelyn you can't have a house, it costs too much"
Madelyn: "Oh I want necklaces....lots of necklaces....
and a ring....a wheel (real) ring!"
Carson: (interrupting)Madleyn you cannot have a real ring...do you mean one made of gold and diamonds...they are too expensive especially if they come from Kays....
Madelyn: I can get a wheel one....right mom?
Mommy: "Well Carson she is right she had a real baby ring that Aunt Sara got her, so she could get a real one.
Carson: From Kays....is she getting one from Kays? (I have no idea where this Kays thing comes from???)
Mommy: Anything else you can think of Madelyn?
Madelyn: I want a puppy!
Mommy: A real puppy? Or a stuffed animal?
Madleyn: A real puppy..
Carson: (interrupting) No Madelyn you cannot have a puppy...we don't have a fence...
Madelyn: It can stay in my room...
Mommy: (interrupting) What about when it pees and poops...you room will be awful stinky?
Madelyn: It will poop in the garbage can...
Carson (interrupting) Madelyn dogs do not know how to poop in garbage cans....
Madelyn: Mom, can dogs poop in garage cans?
Mommy: No sweetie they cannot reach their bottoms up there...
Can you think of something other than a house, a real ring or a puppy???
Madelyn: Oh yeah I want Doras mom? (figures for the Dora dollhouse)
Carson: Oh yeah and Madelyn we need the dad...
Madleyn: And the dog....
Mommy: Dora has a mommy and daddy and a dog.....but she is always alone?!?!
Carson: Oh and her brother...Boots.
Mommy: Isn't Boots a monkey??!?!

and on and on the conversation goes......until I can't stand it any longer and I crank up the Taylor Swift song and we all sing along.......

Oh and can see how it is to be the little sister...he has to comment or correct her on EVERYthing!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's hilarious!