Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I got a call today from the Adoption Stork who works in DC and she personally takes the dossier to every important somebody in DC to get it ready to send to Ethiopia. She was out for a week (the week I sent it!)so things took a bit longer than we expected. However she was a complete doll and explained that her father is dying so the entire family spent the week camping and sightseeing with him...it was so sweet!

So she mailed it on Monday so it should be in Ethiopia by THursday!! How cool!

BTW This is the part of the adoption that seems surreal. When I was chasing down important documents and signing stuff it seemed real. Lately I even forget about the children from time to time! (Which I also did while I was pregnant many times!)So I cannot wait for our referral and PICTURES oh my goodness!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait either!!!!!