Sunday, February 28, 2010

How Great Thou Art...

If you are looking for a great art program, we love Barry Stebbing art. We are currently working through I Can Do All Things. We do other art projects all through the year, so we use it sporadically. This covers basic drawing techniques, color mixing etc. The best part is that the lesson is taught on a DVD! So after our school day is nearing the end I can pop in the DVD and the children will sit and draw for hours! This was the first time Annastyn aged 4, tried the program and she loved it! She did remarkably well for her age as well!
This lesson was teaching straight lines. This is Annie's work.








1 comment:

Teaque said...

Too funny - I was JUST looking at that book and didn't realize it was Barry's. It was in the mix with some history stuff I've been looking at. I decided I didn't need it b/c it acted like it was for preschoolers (at least on that site) BUT obviously it's not and if it's Berry then it's good... ya! I also came across a book called Geography through Art that you might like.