Monday, February 15, 2010

Bedroom art project!

All three boys share a room. With the age difference I decided to do more of color scheme than a theme. The walls are still bare after all of these months! We waited for quite awhile because our house is for sale and I ahted to put holes in the walls. Now I am just sick of plain walls so we are ready to finish the room!
I love children's artwork used around the house so I bought each boy a canvas to paint. The little boys made theirs..and they are precious. Carson has not made his yet.
First here are pics of the boys in their cutie patootie pjs!
Camden mostly did his little fingerprints..it turned out really unique!

Lincoln was hesitant at first about having paint on his hands. But once he started I could not get him to stop!


The finished masterpieces!!