Wednesday, November 25, 2009

All She Wants For Christmas Is Her Two Front Teeth

Madelyn's other front tooth was knocked out when she was only 2, (trying to trapeze on her canopy bed!). Four years later she has finally lost the other one! It was wiggling for days. Mommy absolutely cannot stand a loose tooth, I want to pull them or wiggle them or tie string on them. Carson is such a sissy he never lets me have much fun, I eventually put him in a headlock and yank them! Well Madelyn is such a trooper she let me try everything! She has pulled all of her other teeth herslef so I thought it was daddy's turn, so Madelyn let him and boom it was gone!
I logged onto Utube and showed her some videos of the "All I Want For Christmas...." and so then she sang it for Paul and I we were rolling...the line "sither Shusy thitting on a thisle"...LOVE IT!!





1 comment:

Teaque said...

Cade says "no fair, that is so not fair"