Thursday, September 11, 2008

Referral Update

We received our referral while on vacation. We were very excited and immediately began to think of names and bedroom arrangements. I however had a feeling that these were not my children. My dear hubby felt it was right and my close friends that I spoke with were giving me all of the positive sides of the children.

We have prayed and prayed and discussed every scenario possible. We have decided with a heavy heart that these children are not meant to be ours. They are precious and we have truly fallen in love with these boys.

I cannot give much information. The children were simply not within the ages that we had requested. Please feel free to pray for A & D, they are very precious boys and I am told there is already a family that will take them.

We my friends are back on the waitlist! We are praying for a child under 3 years and a 4-6 year old! Prayers are very appreciated!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You all are definitely going to be in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

You got it!