Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's A Boy!!! And Another BOY!!!!!

So I can finally say that we have our referral...and it is almost official (just a few papers to sign)!
We were told about 2 little boys on Thursday. They are 1 1/2 and 3 1/2 years old. Not quite the ages we had requested however the children God had been preparing for us!! (imagine that!)
I cannot give you any other information other than that they are pretty darn sweet and pretty cute too!
We hope to get a court date this fall and can travel in December. Please pray for all of these steps to go quickly!
Oh! I cannot give out real names so lets call them Jon and Issac!

7 comments:

Amber said...

hello. we have begun to find our daughter in Ethiopia and blog about it. i found your blog and would love to exchange links. I also homeschool my 3 boys too.
let me know if that is ok with you.

thanks,
amber

Unknown said...

Hooray! We'll be praying for you all -- and Jon and Isaac!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad things are moving forward for you. Can't wait to hear more!

Beth said...

Yeah! If you have checked in the last few days, we have also accepted a referral for 2 boys (6 and 4). Would love to chat sometime. If you want to chat, give me your phone number on my blog since it is private.

The Cook Family said...

Congrats!! So glad I got to see their cute faces last night!!

Jana Cook

Around the World said...

This is so exciting...I had no idea you had received a referral already!! Our court date is on Wednesday...be praying for us!!!!!

We should all get together soon!!

Lesley & Thom

Anonymous said...

Wow, i slack off with blogger a couple weeks and look what i missed!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!