Sunday, June 15, 2008

Annastyn's Days of Summer

She is such a doll...she kept saying "higher, higher to the kie mommy..to the kie (sky)"!! Below is her silly embarrassed face!
This would be her concentration face...Side note: She has been pedaling since about 2 1/2 very well. While it took Madelyn FOREVER to pedal...she was probably 4 years??? Hmmm...
Oop crash! Funny thing was she got up and said "Ot oh I try again..no grass..I fall"
Blowing Bubbles at Bubbas Ballgame. She blows so hard the bubbles break and she gets so MAD!
Things for me to remember about Annie at almost 3 years old!
-Says Fweet Tea (Sweet Tea)
-Sings "We will we will....rock and roll" (to the tune of We will rock you)
-Counts to 11
-Gets a popsicle out of the freezer about every 4 minutes
-Sings constantly (usually combining all 5 songs she knows..Twinkle, Twinkle/Jesus Loves Me/Happy Honeybee song/Every Move I Make../We will Rock ...)
-Is SO stubborn...will chose time out over and over again rather than saying "I am sorry"
-As soon as she answers the phone says to all family members "I go you house" before hello or anything else!
-Calls me Befany, calls daddy Paul, says Pencer for Spencer, says Ganny for Granny, calls Mamaw "the mamaw will all the foo-foos" (foo-foos are pacifiers), Cawson for Carson,
-Loves yoogit (yogurt), siller (cereal), mook (milk)
-As soon as she sets up in the morning her first words are "I Hungey"
-We caught her today leaving Outback with her dress pulled up around her waist and her panties around her ankles peeing in the mulch (mortified as all the people on the porch were laughing and watching!) Promise this happened in a nano-second!!
-Can send 4 5-6 year old boys crying to their mommies at the ball field (yes it happened!!)
-Sometimes she talks with her lips completely sealed...Future ventriloquist???
-Sometimes talks with "attitude" her neck rotating and hand on hips...Future teenager???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great post! And very cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!

HOw in the world did she make big boys cry?!

We have that little patch-work dress from Target. I could not pass it up! It's too cute.

Nate (my younger boy) figured out pedaling at 2 1/2 as well whereas Evan (who's almost 5) just figured it out this summer! I guess they just want to keep up, huh? I even had to get Nate a big boy bike like Ev's. Good thing i found one at a garage sale for 5 bucks, huh?! ;)