Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sweet moments...

Teaque these are for you! We always talk about the sweet moments my children have, so sideways and all I thought you would appreciate them! These are pics of the kids as they exchanged gifts for one another. We let them each choose a $1 item from the dollar tree for each sibling. It was so cute because they actually put thought into each gift. They were much more excited about seeing the gift they bought getting opened..versus opening what they got!!! We will make this a yearly tradition for sure! They each jumped up and down and hugged and screamed with delight!!


The older two also each bought me a gift. It was so sweet because Carson got me colored index cards, "because I always use your paper mommy, I wanted to make sure you had enough...and I got the pretty colors!"

Madelyn chose me a box of stickers...."so you can use them in your scrapbook to decorate the pages". It was SOO SWEET!

No comments: