Friday, January 25, 2008

Here are a few pics from my cousin Katie's boyfriends graduation party. We are SOOO proud of him! He graduated with a degree in business management from University of Louisville. I am pretty sure he is the first in his family to graduate collage...how awesome!!

This first pic of me and my girls!!! The funny thing with this pic was that I was posing with my older daughter Madelyn and Annie saw us together.....and ran and jumped up in the chair with us!!!

Here I am with my dear hubby, not the best picture of either of us, but I take what I can get! It took some doing just to get him with me and mom to snap the pic...notice the un-centeredness!!!HEHE
Here is my dear Katie! I never had a sister and was actually the only cousin, grandchild etc until she was born. I was about 9 years old and I have adored her ever since! My first daughter was named after her. Her full name is Kathryn Ann-Elizabeth and my daughter is Madelyn Ann-Elizabeth!! Here she is with John and Madelyn of course!

1 comment:

Doe said...

I hope you sent this to Katie!