Thursday, January 10, 2008

Here are a few of my recent pages (nothing spectatular in comparision to Teaques) my goal is to begin my 2008 album by February. For 2007 I have been working in all 4 albums simutaneously (I know I sound nuts!) and I am to August in all of them!! So if I can keep sneaking off to the basement I should be able to finish up!!




The black & red spread title is Daddy Daughter Day. They went to a Louisville Football game and got 2 footballs signed by all the players. Paul said it was so cute because the players all melted when she looked at tehm with her big blue eyes holding the football!Ahhhhh!









I need a title for this one (so please help if you have any ideas..ahem TQ!!) The paper collection is a hostess set from Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Teaque said...

Love the LO's!! I'll think on the title for that one - you know I'm not the best one for it though.

Heather said...

What in the world is Paul doing with a Kentucky shirt in that one picture?

Anonymous said...

One big brother
Two little sisters
Three sweet angels lucky to have one another!