Tuesday, August 14, 2007

30 things in 30 days

I know I need to make a list of 30 things to do before I turn 31...but I have more immediate issues to deal with so here is my list of 30 things to do in 30 days!!! (I tend to buck authority!!)

1.) Create Blog (wheeew I can cross of one!!) -done-

2.) Organize school room -Done-

3.) Find a school table

4.) Plan a birthday party for Annastyn.

5.) Find the carpet in my bedroom.

6.) Organize my scrapbook room. (this alone could take 30 days!)

7.) Order the last bit of curriculum for this year.

8.) Create lesson plans for at least 9 weeks.

9.) Finish lesson plans for 3 co-op classes. -done-

10.) Double check plans for Disney.

11.) Pack for Disney

12.) Rub it in Teaques face that we are going to Disney! -done-

13.) Order Disney cake for Annie's b-day while in Disney.

14.) Figure out what type of Disney autograph album I am taking.

15.) Get to the first day of co-op EARLY! -DONE.. WOW!!!-

16.) Figure out the Rebel so I can get good pics of the Disney fireworks and the night parade.

17.) Upload the Chicago pics to develop.

18.) Go to the lake (this one is for hubby!) -done-

19.) Sell lakehouse.

20.) Learn how to post pictures on here...

21.) Scrapbook

22.) .............my brain is dead so this will be continued!

3 comments:

Teaque said...

Soooo proud!! I love it!! We'll get it jazzed up! :)

Teaque said...

I also think #12 needs to go!

Teaque said...

So I check this blog quiet often and have yet to see a new post.... ahem!!! HINT HINT!! You could at least go through and let us know if you are marking any of this stuff off your list! :)